The dark knees and elbows can many reasons such as dead skin cells, great exposure of the sun, friction, or a hormonal imbalance etc. These parts of our body have not contained any oil glands. So, it’s important to protect them from dryness through care and hygiene.
Are you Bother about your Dark knees and elbows? You can use the more tricks for the dark knees and elbows. These tricks are lemon juice, baking soda paste etc. they work wonders for removing the darkness, and lightening elbow and knee skin by using it.
You can use the Aloe and honey-based masks or sugar scrubs are also great choices as they exfoliate the skin of your knees and elbows, providing it a radiant look. Now we will discuss the home remedies which are easily used.
I. Lemon Juice + Baking Soda:
You can use both lemon juice and baking soda. They have the bleaching properties, making the combination a great choice for skin lightening. These ingredients are also used to get rid of dead skin cells, giving your knees and elbows an even skin toning.
- You make a paste with baking soda and lemon juice in equal quantities.
- You can scrub this paste on your knees and elbows to remove the darkness and dead skin.
- After this paste, you rinse this paste with some soft water. And after cleanse, you apply the moisturizer on your skin.
II. Sugar + Tomato:
If you’re looking for a low-cost, easy way to exfoliate and lighten your knees and elbows, then you use this method. The sugar and tomato is an ideal choice for a home remedy and skin beauty. The crystalline touch of sugar granules helps in removing dead skin cells and providing rid of dullness and gives your skin a gorgeous glow. For best results, you can use this scrub 1 time a week.
- You can use a few amounts of sugar and some piece of tomato. Or you can take both ingredients in equal quantity.
- You make a paste/ scrub with these ingredients.
- You can apply this scrub on your knees and elbows. You can leave it for a few minutes.
- Then, you wash it with normal water and apply the moisturizer.
III. Turmeric Paste:
Turmeric is an old remedy, which is important for a number of skin problems. On this also believed that to make your skin glowing and your skin toning. This is a great home remedy for lightening your dark elbows and knees.
- You take a small amount of turmeric powder and 1 tsp. of milk cream to make a paste.
- You can massage this paste on your knees and elbows.
- You leave it for dry.
- After a few minutes, you rinse it with normal water.
IV. Use Gram Flour Paste:
Gram flour is used as homemade packs for brightening skin from a long time. Using it in combination with lemon juice and turmeric, and curd, for bleaching properties and revives your dull knees and elbows. This is a mask which is used for removing dead skin cells.
- You take the 2 tsp. of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric powder, and some quantity of milk or curd. You can also use the lemon juice in this pack.
- You apply this paste on your knees and elbows.
- And leave it for 15 minutes and after drying this pack, you rinse it with normal water.
Potato is very rich in catecholase enzymes that can naturally lighten to your skin toning. With daily use of potato, you can soften your skin and you take the help rid of dark areas.
- You take a potato and you grind it. You can squeeze out the juice, and apply it on your skin.
- You leave it on your skin for 15-20 minutes, then after dried this, you rinse it with normal water.
- After cleaning, you apply the moisturizer on your affected areas.
- Or you can also rub slices on your elbows and knees for about 10-15 minutes and then wash off.
VI. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is included with essential fatty acids and vitamin E that helps to repair dark and damaged skin.
- After each shower or bath, you should apply coconut oil on the affected parts.
- You can massage with gently for 3-5 minutes until the oil is not absorbed into your skin.
- In this solution, you can add the 1/2 tsp. of fresh lemon juice to 1 tsp. of coconut oil. Then, you take the massage on your knees and elbows for a few minutes. So that’s, you can gain the clean and soft, elbow and knees.
VII. Use Aloe Vera Gel:
For keeping the skin hydrated and improves the skin flexibility, Aloe Vera is very beneficial for lightening dark skin. You can it with the yogurt and other ingredients. Aloe Vera gel is great for moisturizing, exfoliating, and brightening the dark skin to your knees and elbows.
- You can use 1/2 a cup of yogurt with 2 tbsp. of Aloe Vera gel that you take from an aloe leaf.
- Then you make a mixture from both ingredients, then the mixture, you spread on your knees and elbows.
- You leave it for 10-20 minutes and after drink, you wash it with the normal water.
- For this method, you can use only Aloe Vera gel. It works very wonderfully.