Are you Bother about your Dark knees and elbows? You can use the more tricks for the dark knees and elbows. These tricks are lemon juice, baking soda paste etc. they work wonders for removing the darkness, and lightening elbow and knee skin by using it. You can also use the more remedies to brighten the dull skin and leave it for glowing skin.
The dark knees and elbows can many reasons such as dead skin cells, great exposure of the sun, friction, or a hormonal imbalance etc. With daily using ingredients, how can make the clean and lighten knees and elbow, we provide the proper knowledge about them? The give moisturizing and exfoliating the skin for those dark parts can help a great deal.
Moisturizing and Exfoliating at Home.
The moisturizer has a lot of awesome things which is very effective for your skin, protecting it from the harmful elements and rehydrating it so that looks healthy and feels fresh. The different types of moisturizers are available for different parts of your body. You have the proper need to the moisturizer for your body toning.
Exfoliation is a technique which you can use to remove the dead skin cells. Exfoliation renews your skin, making your body and face appear smoother and healthier while acquiring rid of unsightly flaws.
Organic, raw honey is full loaded with antibacterial properties, which is superb for our skin. You can use the honey with egg white and oatmeal, it is best for cleanses and lightens the skin without scrubbing and causing any damages.
- You can use the 1 spoon of honey, 1 egg white, and 1 spoon of glycerin and some oatmeal to making a paste.
- You make a paste and apply this paste on your knees and elbows in a circular motion.
- You can leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash thoroughly.
The curd is known as a good moisturizer. But not many know that sour Curd helps provide lighten skin tone.
- You can add a teaspoon of vinegar or gram flour to sour curd.
- You make a mixture and apply the mixture on your affected parts.
- You rinse it after the10-15 minutes with normal water.
Just like as other ingredients, cucumber also has skin lightening properties. It is very profitable for our skin.
- You can rub a piece of cucumber on your affected parts.
- Or you can use mixing the cucumber juice with turmeric and applying this thick paste on your knees and elbow.
- You leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it with normal water.
- You can try this method once or twice a day for best results.
The Peel is an orange. It is a very effective remedy for our skin and easily used at our home. You keep outside the peel for drying. You grind them in the powder form.
- In this powder, you can add rose water and milk in this powder to make a thick paste.
- You scrub with paste gently on your knees and elbows for remove the dead skin cells. And make the lighten skin.
- You wash this paste with water.
- You can apply this paste twice or thrice a week for the best results.